Emmanuel baptist church East
East Region – Ajax/Durham Region
About the family
Andreina and I were born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, in a multiethnic family with roots in Italy, Colombia and Bolivia. Led by God, we left our home and moved to Toronto in July 2012.
Andreina is a systems engineer and loves to make handmade jewelry, but her true passion is singing. I have a bachelor’s degree in Economics and enjoy playing sports, particularly tennis and soccer, but what I love the most is playing the drums!
Andreina and I met while serving at our local church and got married in 2005. Now we are the proud parents of our son, Daniel Isaac, who was born in March 2014 in Canada. Stepping out on faith we believe God’s purpose for our lives is to serve Him by preaching the gospel and reaching the lost.
About the Church Plant
Spanish is one of the top five languages spoken in the GTA. Approximately 500,000 Latin Americans from 25 countries live in the GTA. We will reach out to those who live on the east side of the city, letting them know of God’s purpose for their lives and the good news of salvation.
– For God’s guidance in forming our core church planting team.
– For wisdom in raising our son, Daniel Isaac.
– That God would strengthen our marriage as we face the daily challenges of balancing family, church and work responsibilities.
– Partner with us in prayer. Pray for Vision 2020, which is to plant 20 Southern Baptist Hispanic churches in the GTA by 2020. Bring a prayerwalking team to pray for Latin Americans living in the GTA.
– Join our Hispanic network. Connect us with your Hispanic friends. Tell your friends about the new Hispanic church.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.