East Region – Ajax
About the family
Hello, my name is Luis. I have been married for 33 years and blessed with three wonderful children. All of them are now grown up and one of my daughters got married only recently. My wife and I are in the “empty-nester” stage of life, thus we have more time for church planting.
About the Church Plant
Ajax Christian Fellowship is a church plant initiative of Greenhills Christian Fellowship Toronto. We are still in the conception stage and are trying to organize at least three Bible study groups for this year.
Currently, we only have one group meeting twice a month. Our goal is to develop the core of our leadership and motivate it to become more missional.
Please join us in praying with us…
– Pray for the development of three Bible study groups.
– Pray that we can connect effectively with a group of people regularly meeting in Pickering Town Centre.
– Pray that we are able to share the Word effectively in other places of our community.
– We are looking for like-minded Christians who are willing to become our connectors to the community.
– We will partner in visitations and/or in meeting the needs of people with whom we are trying to connect.
– Our hope is that it will lead to a Bible study group that will meet regularly every month.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.